Friday, November 30, 2012

August Updates...

Owen had his big #5 birthday on August 17th.  He wanted to have a Snoopy party.  I absolutely love doing parties for my kids.  I love the memories that are created by having friends and family there to celebrate their life on this one special day out of the year.  Birthdays are meant for celebrating.  Plus, I really love creating a fun atmosphere for their parties and coming up with decorations, games, and especially cute food... 











 
Owen had a big week...  He started Kindergarten on August 13th and had his birthday the following Friday.  He was so excited for everything to happen...  Kaebrie had a really hard time adjusting to Owen being gone during the day and him having so much attention on him because of school and his birthday.  Her and I have gotten so close and I have been so blessed to be home with my kids.  I truly don't think I could ever go back to work again and miss out on all the special times with my kids.  They are my world!



Dear Owen,
You are such a special boy.  You have grown so much this year.  You have a special relationship with your mom, dad, and Kaebrie.  You try so hard to always choose the right and be the best example.  Mommy is so proud of the person you are.  I am so blessed to call you mine.  I remember when you were born and the doctor handed me you, such a precious little spirit, I knew from that moment that you and I were bonded at the heart.  Heavenly Father sent you to me to make me a better person.  You are my best little buddy.  Happy number 5 Owen!  We love you...

No comments: