Sunday, July 29, 2012

Gray Reunion & House Guests

After we got home from our vacation we had yet another fun week ahead.  My Aunt Diane and Uncle Jerry and kiddos were arriving to spend the week with us.  We had the Gray Reunion on Saturday (yesterday) and they were in town for the festivities!  There was lots of fun to be had at my joint.  With five kids running around and having the times of their lives it was exhausting and very entertaining.  It was so good to have family here.  I didn't realize just how lonesome I am for my family.  We shopped, swam, ventured to Temple Square, visited, had a fun 24th firework show in our front yard, and stayed up way too late.  It was fun and I am so grateful for the time I had with my aunt and her family. 
 Jonathan Cheezers...
 Kayla & Monica
 Dallin

 24th FIREWORKS!  Thanks Jerry...  That was so much fun!

 One of the huge fireworks had a small piece fly and hit Kaebrie and I.  After that, Kaebrie and Owen were drawn to hangin on the porch for protection.  It took Kaebrie awhile to get untramatized.  It scared her to death. They prayed numerous times out loud that our house would not burn down and that we would be safe and happy.  Too cute! 



No comments: